The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude. The store manager should be 100% customer-centric, have high emotional intelligence and in-depth knowledge of customer service. Your aim will be to achieve targets through offering a best-in-class customer and brand experience.
- Set and execute sales performance goals to increase profitability
- Hire, train, and assess store employee's productivity and performance
- Maintain orderly, presentable appearance of the store
- Oversee stock and store operations
- Deliver a consistently great customer experience, ensuring ALL customers receive VIP treatment and that a high standard store ambience is maintained.
- Educate customers on products (customization, styling, fabric, care instructions) as well as on relevant sales policies (return, exchange).
- Contribute to stock allocation by giving stock requests and feedback on all new styles and collections.
- Record and communicate consistently on lost sales as well as styles / categories that customers ask for so as to improve the company’s overall offering
- Promote the Shop Zetu platform to customers and encourage online shopping
- Diploma/Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a customer facing and sales role
- At least 2 years of relevant management / supervisory experience in a customer facing and sales role
The role reports to the General Manager.
Sound like you? Apply now! We’re made up of passionate, creative and strong-minded folks that love to get things done in a fast-paced environment. We are constantly seeking entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative individuals to join our team.
How To Apply
Kindly forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title as the subject. Please include your detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
Closing date: 26/08/2022