The Marketing Assistant’s primary role is to support the Partnerships & Content Manager in projects such as developing marketing strategies, campaigns, social media administration and on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics. They will also be integral in Shop Zetu’s Customer Acquisition, identifying marketing trends and opportunities for growth, and ensuring that our marketing and advertising efforts align for success across these objectives.
- Support Partnerships & Content Manager in organizing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events (traditional or digital) and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Point of contact for content creator partners to ensure they are delivering on their KPI’s.
- Write, edit & publish content for different platforms such as social media, blogs, website, and marketing collateral.
- Content creation e.g. styling reels/TikTok oks, interview etc.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Update marketing spreadsheets, databases and reports with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- A degree/diploma in a Marketing, Business, Advertising or Communications related course from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of relevant Digital Marketing tools/applications as well as Facebook and other social media platform campaign creation skills.
- Has at least 1 year experience working in the same role or a similar one.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Teamwork and team spirit.
- Problem solver.
- Commitment and dedication.
- Fast learner.
How To Apply
Kindly forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title as the subject. Please include your detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
Closing date: 05.06.2023